Question: Describe the Einstein’s famous Mass Energy Equation?
Mass Energy Equation
Maiss can be thought of as a form of energy. In fact, the mass is highly concentrated form of energy. Einstein’s famous equation, E= mc2 means
Energy= mass x(speed of Light)2
According to this equation 1kg mass is actually 9 x 1016J energy
Click Below other Questions of this chapter of Measurements to read the answers
- What is science? In how many branches the knowledge of science is divided? Define each branch of science
- Enumerate and define main frontiers of fundamental science?
- What is Physics, define? Also highlight the Areas that are dealt by Physics?
- Write a note on the importance of Physics?
- Write a note on Physical Quantities, explaining their categories and steps to measure?
- Explain International System of Units
- Explain Scientific Notation and highlight the Convention for Indicating the Units?
- Why Errors and uncertainties occur during measurement?
- Briefly, describe the major types of errors?
- What is meant by the Significant Figures of a measurement. What are the main points to be kept in mind while determining the significant figures of a measurement?
- Briefly, describe rules for rounding off the data?